- 1 What is a 1900 barber quarter worth?
- 2 What is the value of a barber quarter?
- 3 What is the rarest Barber quarter?
- 4 How much is a 1776 to 1976 quarter worth?
- 5 What 1900 quarters are worth money?
- 6 Which quarters are worth money?
- 7 What is the rarest Barber half dollar?
- 8 What are wheat pennies worth today?
What is a 1900 barber quarter worth?
The 1900 O quarter is worth around $15 in good condition. In very fine condition the value is around $120 and in extremely fine condition the value is around $160. In uncirculated condition the price is around $750 for coins with an MS 60 grade. Uncirculated coins with a grade of MS 63 can sell for around $1,100.
What is the value of a barber quarter?
Barber quarter values start at $5.78. With silver in the range of $23.96, dealers pay a minimum of $5.78 to $6.66 each for these old quarters. A strong price representing the large silver content. Collector’s place premiums on uncommon dates and mintmark combinations.
What is the rarest Barber quarter?
While it does not have the lowest mintage of the series the 1901-S Barber Quarter is the rarest issue of the Barber design in any grade. Some have actually called it the rarest American silver coin of the 20th century, and there are very few American coins that come close to the rarity of this one.
How much is a 1776 to 1976 quarter worth?
The standard 1776-1976 clad quarters in circulated condition are only worth their face value of $0.25. These coins only sell for a premium in uncirculated condition. The 1776-1976 S proof quarter is worth around $5 in PR 65 condition.
What 1900 quarters are worth money?
CoinTrackers.com has estimated the 1900 Barber Quarter value at an average of $10.00, one in certified mint state (MS+) could be worth $1,500.
Which quarters are worth money?
The Top 15 Most Valuable Quarters
- 1834 Proof Capped Bust Quarter.
- 1841 Proof Liberty Seated Quarter.
- 1804 Draped Bust Quarter.
- 1828 Capped Bust Quarter – Repunched Denomination 25/5/50C.
- 1838 Proof Liberty Seated Quarter – No Drapery.
- 1805 Draped Bust Quarter.
- 1807 Draped Bust Quarter.
- 1850 Proof Liberty Seated Quarter.
What is the rarest Barber half dollar?
As mentioned above the 1904-S Barber Half Dollar is the rarest coin of the series to be found in uncirculated condition. 553,038 pieces were struck for circulation and it seems likely that virtually all were released into circulation shortly after their mintage.
What are wheat pennies worth today?
Most wheat cents (wheat pennies were minted between 1909 and 1956) are worth about 4 to 5 cents. Those in better condition can have double-digit value. Special examples (especially those in near perfect condition) can be worth much more. Indian Head pennies from 1859 to 1879 are generally worth more than $10.