- 1 What should I tell my barber if I want short sides and back and long top?
- 2 How do I tell my barber what I want on top?
- 3 What does a 2 haircut look like?
- 4 Can I show my barber a picture?
- 5 What is a peaky Blinder haircut?
- 6 What is a 3 in Barber terms?
- 7 What do I tell my barber for a fade?
- 8 What does a 1 look like haircut?
What should I tell my barber if I want short sides and back and long top?
Tell your barber to cut all the hair on the sides and back of your head with clippers, not scissors. Cut correctly, and your hairstyle will achieve the drama a top knot demands.
How do I tell my barber what I want on top?
Tell him how much you want taken off and where After you tell your barber what general style you want, tell him exactly how much you want taken off. Don’t just say, “Give me a trim, Mac” or “Just a little off the top.” One barber’s trim is another barber’s close shave.
What does a 2 haircut look like?
‘Number 2 haircut’ will give you a slightly longer cut – 1/4 of an inch. It is one of the most popular haircut lengths out there, as it gives you a nice short hair that doesn’t show the scalp. It can work perfectly on both thick or thin hair.
Can I show my barber a picture?
There’s a catch though — the best photo you can bring in to show your barber is a picture of yourself after a haircut that you really liked. A picture of someone else’s hair doesn’t take into account your hair’s individual traits, like thickness, texture, and hair line.
What is a peaky Blinder haircut?
Calling it a Peaky Blinder cut is ok, but to your hairstylist, they would describe it as a short disconnected cut. This cut is shorter on the sides and back and long on top to allow for styling.
What is a 3 in Barber terms?
Guard #3 = 3/8 inch. #3 is usually the guard limit in shorter styles. Fade haircuts typically have a #3 on the sides.
What do I tell my barber for a fade?
Talk to the barber in detail about your fade before they start cutting.
- You can say something like “I want a temple fade with a line in the back, but I want to keep it longer on the top.
- Or you can say something like, “I want my fade to look like Lupe Fiasco’s old fade, but I want the fade to start higher on the sides”
What does a 1 look like haircut?
Number 1 Haircut The #1 haircut length is one-eighth in. It is slightly longer compared to a zero haircut but is still pretty short. So, when you opt for it as an all-out haircut, you should be aware that you will get a buzz cut that will expose the scalp. That is why it is most suitable for getting the sides faded.