- 1 Where is Step the Barber located?
- 2 Who is Step the Barber?
- 3 How do I talk to my hair about a barber?
- 4 What do barbers hate the most?
- 5 How do I ask my barber for a skin fade?
- 6 What Is a Number 4 haircut?
- 7 How do I ask my barber for an appointment?
- 8 How do barber shops act?
- 9 Can I show my barber a picture?
Where is Step the Barber located?
Step The Barber is in Atlanta, Georgia.
Who is Step the Barber?
MEET STEP THE BARBER An Atlanta native, Stephan better known as “Step The Barber” has grown to be one of the best barbers in Atlanta, GA.
How do I talk to my hair about a barber?
Get the Perfect Haircut: How to Talk to Your Barber
- Watch the Video.
- Tell him what general style you want.
- Tell him how much you want taken off and where.
- Tell him if you want a taper.
- Tell him what kind of neckline (or nape) you want.
- Tell him if you want any texture in your hair.
- Tell him how you want your arches.
What do barbers hate the most?
8 Things Clients Do That Barbers Absolutely Hate!
- The Phone Guy:
- The Cheap Skate:
- The Never Good Enough Guy:
- The Guy With The Pigeon Eyes:
- The Guy That’s Already Pissed Off:
- The After A Workout Guy:
- The Bad Parenting Family:
- The Guy That Likes To Stare:
How do I ask my barber for a skin fade?
2. Talk to your barber
- Explain your personal style. Firstly, ask the barber to explain the sort of look you are going for.
- Bring a picture to barber. Take a look at the people in the media to find out what type of fade cut you like the most.
- Determine the length of the hair.
- Talk about fade in detail.
What Is a Number 4 haircut?
Leaving 1/2 of an inch, ‘Number 4 haircut’ is the medium length – and one of the most popular choices for short hair. Ideal for people with a rounder face, it leaves a good amount of hair while still maintaining a neat and tidy hair length.
How do I ask my barber for an appointment?
- You: Yo Yo what’s up man.
- Barber: I’m good my dude thank you for asking.
- You: Yea man, I do.
- Barber: Yea, I do.
- You: Oh nah man, I can’t make that.
- Barber: Nah man, that’s all I have today.
- You: MANNNN you cant do a homie a favor, after hours? or can you cut me up at the house?
How do barber shops act?
7 Things You Need to Remember When You Visit a Barbershop
- Don’t go to the barbershop in a rush.
- Make sure you are on time to your appointment.
- Wash you hair before you go to the barber.
- Make sure you don’t move a lot in the chair.
- Don’t be a jerk.
- Relax, there is a reason why you went to an expert.
- Give a good tip.
Can I show my barber a picture?
There’s a catch though — the best photo you can bring in to show your barber is a picture of yourself after a haircut that you really liked. A picture of someone else’s hair doesn’t take into account your hair’s individual traits, like thickness, texture, and hair line.