- 1 What episode does Homer get promoted?
- 2 What is the most hated Simpsons episode?
- 3 What episodes of The Simpsons are banned?
- 4 Why did Homer go bald?
- 5 Why does Homer have hair now?
- 6 Will The Simpsons ever end?
- 7 When did Simpsons get bad?
- 8 Why is Lisa Goes Gaga worst episode?
- 9 Is Simpsons Banned in China?
- 10 What country is The Simpsons banned in?
- 11 Is The Simpsons banned in the UK?
- 12 How did Homer lost his hair?
- 13 Why does Karl help Homer?
- 14 How many hairs are on Homer Simpson’s head?
What episode does Homer get promoted?
The Man in the Blue Flannel Pants. Homer gets promoted to accounts manager at the nuclear power plant, but soon learns the job robs you of your soul.
What is the most hated Simpsons episode?
The Worst Episodes Of The Simpsons, Ranked
- 1 “Lisa Goes Gaga” (2012)
- 2 “Marge The Lumberjill” (2019)
- 3 “Mad About The Toy” (2015)
- 4 “Werking Mom” (2018)
- 5 “Moe Goes from Rags to Riches” (2012)
- 6 “The Greatest Story Ever D’ohed” (2010)
- 7 “Every Man’s Dream” (2015)
- 8 “What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting” (2014)
What episodes of The Simpsons are banned?
The Simpsons: 15 Episodes That Were Censored
- 15 Drug Use In “Weekend At Burnsie’s”
- 14 Banksy’s Provocative Couch Gag In “MoneyBart”
- 13 “Homer’s Phobia” And The Representation of Homosexuality.
- 12 Jokes In “Cape Feare”
- 11 “Blame It On Lisa” And Its Depiction Of Rio De Janeiro.
Why did Homer go bald?
Homer Simpson is possibly one of the most famous bald cartoon characters in history. With this in mind, it seems that Homer is suffering from Telogen Effluvium – a disorder that causes hair follicles to go into a “resting state” and hair to be shed after an extremely stressful event.
Why does Homer have hair now?
Homer learns of Dimoxinil, a new “miracle breakthrough” for baldness, but cannot afford its $1,000 price. Lenny suggests Homer use the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant’s medical insurance plan to pay for it. After applying the drug, Homer wakes up the next day with a full head of hair. Mr.
Will The Simpsons ever end?
The Simpsons has been renewed for two more seasons by the Fox network in the US, it’s been confirmed. The show will run until 2023, making these the show’s 33rd and 34th seasons, according to THR. The Simpsons is currently on season 32 in the US.
When did Simpsons get bad?
Season 11 is the first bad season of the show, in my opinion. The episode ‘Saddlesore Galactica’, like ‘The Principal and the Pauper’, is often called out as an instance of ‘jumping the shark’.
Why is Lisa Goes Gaga worst episode?
Why It Makes Us Go Gaga. Lisa at some points is horribly characterized like in one point in the episode she feels bad and wants attention but after Lady Gaga wanted to help her, Lisa tells her that she doesn’t need her help, until later (conveniently) she realizes her mistake.
Is Simpsons Banned in China?
“Goo Goo Gai Pan ” is the twelfth episode in the sixteenth season of the American animated television series The Simpsons. It originally aired on the Fox network in the United States on March 13, 2005. The episode was banned in the People’s Republic of China.
What country is The Simpsons banned in?
While China once just banned The Simpsons from airing in prime time – supposedly in an effort to give struggling local animators a boost – it wasn’t completely taken off the air there. The show has only suffered that fate in two countries: Myanmar and Venezuela.
Is The Simpsons banned in the UK?
All of the episodes that were banned from different countries, such as Japan, England (UK of Great Britain), Canada, America (USA), Australia, Mexico, France, Germany and Brazil. Mainly, The City of New York vs.
How did Homer lost his hair?
When Marge told him she was pregnant with Bart, Homer ripped out his hair in shock and fear, and he did the same when he learned about Lisa, so by the time Marge was pregnant with Maggie, he was left with just three hairs. The product works and Homer’s hair grows overnight, which helps him get a promotion at work.
Why does Karl help Homer?
Karl falsely explained it was all his idea and that Homer was unaware of any fraud. Even after being fired, Karl still helped Homer out by writing his big speech for him, giving him his umbrella, and giving him a confidence-boosting pep talk after Homer lost his hair and was nervous about his speech.
How many hairs are on Homer Simpson’s head?
He is overweight and bald, except for a fringe of hair around the back and sides of his head and two curling hairs on top, and his face always sports a growth of beard stubble that instantly regrows whenever he shaves.