- 1 What is the rarest Barber quarter?
- 2 Where is the mint mark on a barber dollar?
- 3 Is a 1908 quarter worth anything?
- 4 What is the rarest Barber half dollar?
- 5 What if there is no mint mark on a coin?
- 6 What are the most valuable Barber half dollars?
- 7 How much is a 1776 to 1976 quarter worth?
- 8 How much is a 1943 steel penny worth?
What is the rarest Barber quarter?
While it does not have the lowest mintage of the series the 1901-S Barber Quarter is the rarest issue of the Barber design in any grade. Some have actually called it the rarest American silver coin of the 20th century, and there are very few American coins that come close to the rarity of this one.
Where is the mint mark on a barber dollar?
As illustrated in the picture link below, the mint mark is located on the reverse of the coin, just below the eagles tail feathers and above the “D” in DOLLAR.
Is a 1908 quarter worth anything?
The 1908 O quarter is worth around $9 in good condition. In very fine condition the value is around $45 and in extremely fine condition the value is around $65. In uncirculated condition the price is around $240 for coins with an MS 60 grade. Uncirculated coins with a grade of MS 63 can sell for around $375.
What is the rarest Barber half dollar?
As mentioned above the 1904-S Barber Half Dollar is the rarest coin of the series to be found in uncirculated condition. 553,038 pieces were struck for circulation and it seems likely that virtually all were released into circulation shortly after their mintage.
What if there is no mint mark on a coin?
Mintmark: A letter or other mark on a coin denoting the mint that manufactured the coin. If the date of a US coin is written without a mintmark, it means that the coin has no mintmark and was (usually) minted in Philadelphia.
What are the most valuable Barber half dollars?
25 Most Valuable Barber Half Dollars
- 1.) 1904 S Barber Half Dollar – Worth $29,500.
- 2.) 1893 S Barber Half Dollar – Worth $22,575.
- 3.) 1895 S Barber Half Dollar – Worth $12,000.
- 4.) 1896 O Barber Half Dollar – Worth $11,000.
- 5.) 1901 S Barber Half Dollar – Worth $11,000.
- 6.) 1900 S Barber Half Dollar – Worth $10,000.
How much is a 1776 to 1976 quarter worth?
The standard 1776-1976 clad quarters in circulated condition are only worth their face value of $0.25. These coins only sell for a premium in uncirculated condition. The 1776-1976 S proof quarter is worth around $5 in PR 65 condition.
How much is a 1943 steel penny worth?
Value of a 1943 Steel Penny They are worth about 10 to 13 cents each in circulated condition, and as much as 50 cents or more if uncirculated.