- 1 Who are the 3 barbers in Coming to America?
- 2 How many characters do Eddie Murphy play in Coming to America?
- 3 Who is getting their haircut in Coming to America?
- 4 Does zamunda exist?
- 5 How does Coming to America end?
- 6 How old is Shari Headley?
- 7 How much did it cost to make coming to America 2?
- 8 Is Coming to America 2 GOOD OR BAD?
- 9 Was Coming to America filmed in Africa?
- 10 How rich is the king of Zamunda?
- 11 Who is the real king of Zamunda?
- 12 Where is Zamunda in real life?
Who are the 3 barbers in Coming to America?
Clint Smith as Sweets the barber. Paul Bates as Oha, a royal servant. Eddie Murphy as:
- Prince Akeem Joffer, the prince of Zamunda.
- Randy Watson, a soul singer with the fictional band Sexual Chocolate.
- Saul, the Jewish barbershop customer.
- Clarence, the owner of the barber shop.
How many characters do Eddie Murphy play in Coming to America?
Along with co-star Arsenio Hall, the two actors play a total of eight characters in the fairy tale-esque romantic comedy, and in addition to being individually hilarious, the energy between them lends to some of the best sequences in the film.
Who is getting their haircut in Coming to America?
In one of the most memorable scenes, Cuba is a little boy sitting in the barber seat getting a trim by one of Eddie Murphy’s many personas. He was in it for a minute or two, but he insists his part was originally longer.
Does zamunda exist?
Zamunda is a genus of crickets in the subfamily Podoscirtinae and tribe Aphonoidini. Species have been found in southern China and peninsular Malaysia (known distribution may be incomplete).
How does Coming to America end?
Akeem and Lisa end up getting married, with Lisa being lovingly accepted as the new Princess of Zamunda. Long Ending: Akeem (Eddie Murphy – who also plays multiple characters) is a fabulously wealthy Prince of the fictional African nation Zamunda.
How old is Shari Headley?
57 years (July 15, 1964)
How much did it cost to make coming to America 2?
All of the characters in the barber shop, including the Jewish man, were played by Eddie Murphy, Arsenio Hall, Clint Smith, and Cuba Gooding Jr.. The barbers call Akeem “Kunta Kinte.” John Amos played the adult Kunta Kinte in Roots (1977).
Is Coming to America 2 GOOD OR BAD?
Coming 2 America has negative reviews from critics, though many say fans will enjoy the Eddie Murphy sequel to 1988’s Coming to America. Loved it. The new people made it new enough and the actors from C2A1 made it familiar and nice. The plot was solid enough to carry a comedic/musical.
Was Coming to America filmed in Africa?
33 years later, Eddie Murphy comes back to the story of the charming prince of Zamunda. This time, the sequel of the classic 1988 comedy directed by John Landis is set in the prosperous African nation. However, Coming 2 America was entirely filmed in and around Atlanta, Georgia.
How rich is the king of Zamunda?
3. James Earl Jones as ‘King Jaffe Joffer’ Reprising the role of Akeem’s father, King Jaffe Joffer, is Hollywood legend, James Earl Jones. The star has built an estimated $40 million fortune.
Who is the real king of Zamunda?
Set in the lush and royal country of Zamunda, newly-crowned King Akeem (Eddie Murphy) and his trusted confidante Semmi(Arsenio Hall) embark on an all-new hilarious adventure that has them traversing the globe from their great African nation to the borough of Queens, New York – where it all began.
Where is Zamunda in real life?
An Illustrious History. The 45,000-square-foot abode—which acts as a palace in the fictional African country of Zamunda—sits on 235 acres and is located in Fayetteville, Georgia.